Systems Engineering is not very widely educated or adopted in Finland, if we compare to Sweden, Germany or UK. Why is that? – It seems that its key approach, a holistic view into multi-disciplinary engineering, is something that our time needs. Complexity of products is increasing, they are becoming systems of systems, everything gets networked with IoT 4.0, systems and vendors need to talk to each other on multiple levels, etc. Systems Engineering calls for managing the big picture above all.
In this AfterWork we will learn and discuss about Systems Engineering approach – what are the benefits of it in Intelligent Machines product industry and how it is currently applied and experienced in different companies. Introductions to the topics:
1.Systems Engineering – a short introduction Riku Salminen, Syse Oy
- What it is and why should I use it?
2.Digitalization of Systems Engineering and making it reality Pasi Ahola, Taipuva Consulting Oy
- Fundamental need to connect disciplines, teams and information
- What digitalization brings into that?
- What is the state of the art and learnings from different industries
- Trending need: cybersecurity and how it relates to Systems Engineering
19 people have already registered for this event.