This time the theme is Software testing.
Introductions from MathWorks
Software Model Verification Workflow
- Best-practices for verifying your software models in Simulink, also in accordance with functional safety requirements (IEC 61508, ISO 26262, etc.).
- Verifying functional requirements, analyzing and addressing test completeness, as well as performing static analysis to find design defects.
Software Code Verification Workflow
- Reuse of the verification work performed on the Simulink models on the generated C/C++ code to ensure correct behavior of final production software.
- Running back-to-back testing between model and code, using Software-In-the-Loop (SIL) and Processor-In-the-Loop (PIL) simulations.
- Performing static analysis directly on your C/C++ code (generated and/or hand-written code, drivers, etc.) to ensure your entire code base is safe, robust and without errors.
Company cases from Sandvik and Valtra
See program: Simulink forum 29.3.2022 agenda
55 people have already registered for this event.