- Innospace,Kampusareena Tampere
Welcome to the next Simulink live-meeting. Theme is Code Generation.
We hear an introductions from MathWorks and Gofore, and and as usual, lot of discussions and experience sharing.
- C++ Code generation workflow & demonstration* (Chris Setiadi, MathWorks)
- Break and discussion
- Model-based Design and Deployment to ROS – experiences from a robotics project (Karl-Kristian Högström, Petri Mantere, Gofore)
- Company experiences & round table discussion
- Future trends in code generation
* Mathworks will present in their session latest capability of C++ Code Generation and high level overview of C++ code generation workflow. They will also demonstrate how to generate C++ code from MATLAB & Simulink models and show how to control the interface and importing C++ code into Simulink models as well.
Please login to access related FIMAnet content.
If your organization is a member of FIMA and you don't have an user account, click here to request login credentials.