Co-creation Based Real-Time Simulation (Proof-of Concept)
- Project code:CoSim
- Schedule:01/2017 - 06/2017
The project focus was to develope a toolset that will allow the multiple stakeholders to access machine research and development through virtual worksites providing fully configurable, real-time, virtual prototyping.
The objective of the project was to concept and test new ways to use real-time simulation in business. The project delivered Proof-of-Concept solutions that will verify the technical readiness of the real-time simulation which is not platfrom dependant. The PoC will also verify the ease to modify the real-time simulation models and collect feedback from users to increase customer value for using real-time simulation.
The main results:
- Procedure to use parameterized models to account user feedback
- Development and requirements to create parameterized real-time simulation models
- Initial customer value and business impacts to industry
- Lappeenranta University of Technology
- Professor Aki Mikkola
Please login to access related FIMAnet content.
If your organization is a member of FIMA and you don't have an user account, click here to request login credentials.