FIMA is a industry partner organisation in the Marie Skłodowska Curie European Training Network ImmerSAFE, coordinated by TUT and to be funded by the Horizon 2020 Framework Programme. The main resources in the individual projects are Early Stage Researchers (ESRs).
As a Partner Organisation, FIMA will be able to provide the following specific supports for the ImmerSAFE activities:
- Training by organizing an industrial session where researchers from the network will be able to pitch their projects to R&D representatives from the FIMA member companies and to get feedback from the industry point of view.
- Practical hands-on experience on operating industrial machines with the support of professional instructors from the members.
- Arranging a series of short term visits to FIMA member companies to study the industrial requirements in different fields.
- Member of the Supervisory Board
For more information see homepage of the project
- Tampere University of Technology
- Minna Luhtanen